Temporary Inbound Call Handler – Bristol
- Bristol, England, United Kingdom
- Less than 20,000
- Apply Online
- Job category: Customer Services & Call Centre
- Post date:10 Apr 2018
- Job expires in: 18 days
- Share job:
**Temporary Inbound Call Handlers Needed**
We are looking for experienced Customer Service Representatives to join a temporarycampaign with a **Central Bristol** company. Successful candidates **must have previouscustomer service/call centre** experience, ideally in a multi-channel environment.
This role is predominantly **inbound call handling** and will include some **email and webchat** enquiries. You will be the first line of response for these customer queries. CSRs willbe communicating with education professionals so experience in this industry would behugely beneficial.
Suitable candidates for this role will have:
* **Good telephone manner** – ability to control the call, strong communication skills andthe ability to convey complex information
* **Good interpersonal skills** – objection handling, influencing, negotiation and closingskills
* **Computer literacy** , good data capture skills
* **Positive approach to team-work**
* **Experience of talking to professionals** would be beneficial
Hours of work are between **Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm,** amounting to 37.5 hours perweek. Candidates may be very occasionally asked to work out of hours, Monday to Sunday8am – 8pm.
This campaign will run from **23rd April** for 4 weeks initially – though this could beextended.
Pay rate this role is **£7.83 p/h**
Training will last 3 days, followed by 2 days side by side with the team.
If you are an experienced call-handler looking for a new placement, get in touch now with your CV.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BUTTON ABOVE
Email form will appear at bottom of page