Full-TimeSupport Worker – Bristol (PJ)
NO EXPERIENCES NEEDED, SCHOOL HOURS AVAILABLE
Competitive rates of pay
After successful probation, you will be encouraged to study towards Level 2 or Level 3
We require Care / Support Workers in Bristol area to join our well-established team supporting young, energetic friendly young adults with Learning Disabilities and/or Autism both in the community in and around Bristol and also at our supported living setting in Bristol.
We are recognised Company who actually made it to the Parliamentary review for 2017/2018 this year and who take it caring with a pride
Do you have this in common with members of our Support team?
- You want to have fun and be a part of a great team
- You know that not every day will be all fun and happiness.
- You understand that some days your clients may be upset or down.
- You recognise that some days the weather may not be great and it’s not “fun” to go to work but the needs of the people you support mean everything to you so you put on your coat, smile and head out!
- Some days you may not feel like being happy and upbeat but you are the type of person that will always give your absolute best and helps others have a happier day
- You love the satisfaction you get from seeing a young adult gain independence and learn new skills
Job Benefits of Support worker in Care Horizons
- Training, including online e-learning centre
- Childcare Vouchers
- Flexible hours and variety of work
- Opportunity to work towards Health & Social Care diplomas
- Cost of DBS refunded after successful probation
- Cost of uniform refunded (conditions apply)
- Holiday pay
Duties of the Support Worker
- Supporting young adults to develop their skills and access services in the community as they transition to adulthood.
- Travel support
- The teaching of independent of life skills.
- Prompting medication
- Assist with activities of daily living, personal care and in some situations light domestic duties
- Ensuring the health, safety and welfare of our young adults
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £8.55 to £8.75 /hour
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.