Full-TimeSupport Care Team Member
Care Wyvern is looking for a Support Care Team member to join one of our teams to support a specific client. Our client has 24 hour support which is shared amongst a team of, currently, 4/5 people.
Do you have experience in Care and epilepsy? Can you think on your feet and think fast? Do you cope well in an emergency?
Do you also enjoy socialising? Do you have a get up and go approach to life?
If so, you may be the person we are looking for to support, our client with his daily needs and wants.
You will be required to work Mondays 14.00-21.00, Tuesday 14.00-21.00 and alternative weekends 09.00-17.00. We also have a weekend shift of 14.00-21.00 available. You would be required to be available to cover holidays and sickness within the team. The client has waking nights so they make come up occasionally too
You must be able to drive as our client does like to visit friends and family, go to the cinema, and attend other social events.
We have asked a lot of you, but how do we support you?
You probably have the skills you need perhaps without even knowing it, but we will give you all the training and support you require. We will support you to achieve your career goals with training, supervision, and ongoing support.
- We offer full training and support throughout your time at Care Wyvern,
- We recognise your time is precious so we make a discretionary payment for your Orientation period, upon completion of your probationary period.
- You will receive supervisions every 6-8 weeks both in the field and within our Taunton office.
We are keen to help you advance your career by assisting with Health and Social Care Diplomas*
- We meet the cost of your DBS *
- We pay a mileage and travel time allowance *
- We offer all our support care team members a subsidised Health Plan with Simply Health, where as you are able to claim back on many treatments, including optical, dental, and chiropractor.
- We provide an occupational Pension*
Care Wyvern currently provides high quality services in domiciliary care in Taunton, Somerset and Mid Devon. We aim to provide these services for people who would like care and support, allowing them to remain as independent as possible.