Full-Time Social care Worker F/T & P/T
Do you want to make a difference to someone in your community as a Social Care Worker? Do you care passionately about supporting someone to stay in their own home? If so, you could be just the type of person we are looking for!
We are Care Wyvern, a high quality care service based in Taunton, supporting clients to live in their own homes. We are seeking to recruit Social Care Workers in Somerset who are able to encourage a workplace culture based on respect and dignity for those in need of care and support. You will perform care duties ,including personal care, domestic duties, shopping, domestic and sit.chaperone calls.
You probably have the skills you need perhaps without even knowing it, but we’ll give you all the training and support you require.We will support you to achieve your career goals with training, supervision, and ongoing support.
- We offer full training and support throughout your time at Care Wyvern,
- We recognise your time is precious so we make a discretionary payment for your Orientation period, upon completion of your probationary period.
- You will receive supervisions every 6-8 weeks both in the field and within our Taunton office.
We are keen to help you advance your career by assisting with Health and Social Care Diplomas*
- We meet the cost of your DBS *
- We pay a mileage and travel time allowance *
- We offer all our carers a subsidised Health Plan with Simply Health, where as you are able to claim back on many treatments, including optical, dental, and chiropractor.
- We provide an occupational Pension*
Do you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills? If you feel you have the right values for Care Wyvern,, you will be supported by a programme of continuous training and development. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, or to find out more, please call Emma on 01823 325554 or download an application form
Care Wyvern…More than just a job!