Full-Time Site Manager – Exeter
Site Manager – New Build – Permanent – Exeter – Up to £55k Basic Plus Package.
Currently seeking a Site Manager to join a new build contractor based in the Devon area. My client is currently looking for a site manager or senior site manager to work on a £2million mixed use new build office & retail scheme based in Devon. The successful candidate will be number 1 on site reporting into the Project Manager.
- Accountable for all daily operational activity and the management of operatives and sub-contractors ensuring adherence to all Company policies, procedures and practices.
- Manage activities on site, ensuring that the highest standards of Health and Safety are maintained at all times. Organising and co-ordinating site resources to optimise the effectiveness on site.
- Responsible for identifying, reviewing and implementing the client’s critical success factors for the project and taking corrective action as necessary.
- Responsible for ensuring that the quality and programme standards are delivered (avoiding any defects later), undertaking regular reviews to monitor progress against programme addressing any shortcomings and issues as they arise.
- Work collaboratively with external and internal departments to ensure smooth running of the site and tasks are undertaken in line with the programme requirements taking appropriate action to address any issues or concerns in a timely manner.
- Ensure all operatives and sub-contractors are wearing appropriate PPE at all times during site activities.
With almost 110 years of experience, my client provides planned maintenance and new build services to clients throughout the country through its North and South divisions. Currently with over 50,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country.
- Relevant construction related level 4 and above qualification (HNC / NVQ)
- Appropriate CSCS card
- Valid driving licence
- SMSTS certificate
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.
Build Recruitment offers a professional recruitment and consultancy service for The Built Environment, operating within a range of specialised sectors including: Housing, Facilities Management, Property and Construction.