Servicing Scheduler – Exeter
- Exeter, England, United Kingdom
- Less than 20,000
- Job category: Customer Services & Call Centre
- Post date:18 Feb 2018
- Share job:
Title: Servicing Scheduler
Location: Exeter, Devon.
Salary: £18,000-£20,000 per annum.
This is a permanent position
Astra Recruitment are currently recruiting a Servicing Scheduler to join our award-winning client based in Exeter.
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic candidate who is able to provide customer support via telephone to clients and schedule service calls/visits. To be successful in this role you will need to have first class customer service skills.
The successful candidate will have worked within a telephone based customer service role or an administration position.
As the Servicing Scheduler you will be responsible for:
– Book in service calls with customer
– Work closely with the Account Management team to identify client issues
– Resolve system issues remotely where applicable
– Arrange service calls with 3rd party fitting partner where necessary
– Communicate with customers via phone and e-mail correspondence
– Work closely with Customer Support Associates on general queries
– Identify and report back fixes, trends and progress reports
– General office support as needed
Your experience and skills will include:
– Excellent communication skills – Verbal and written
– Experience of managing customers by telephone and email
– Experience of CRM software – desired
– Attention to detail
– Able to use own initiative
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week. Monday to Friday.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please click the apply button below and submit your CV today.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of application by one of our consultants here at Astra Recruitment for a short telephone pre-screen prior to being submitted to the client. Unfortunately due to high levels of applications you will not