Full-Time Senior Warehouse Team Leader – Swindon
Job Description for Senior Warehouse Team Leader in Swindon.
The main purpose of the Senior Warehouse Team leader Role is to manage a logistics teamand other Team Leaders whilst maintaining customer targets and service quality at ourclients site in Swindon.
**Key Responsibilities of the Senior Warehouse Team Leader**
* Ensure all data input is accurate and in the correct format.
* Provide regular reports for departmental managers.
* Ensure Export data is booked accurately.
* Liaise daily with customer facing staff and ensure all relevant work is completed on timeand on target.
* Understand customer Gant Charts.
* Ensure all IFS activities are done correctly and in a timely manner.
* Ensure all pallet movements are recorded and accurate.
* Ensure any customer issues arising are dealt with in accordance to our standards and thatthey are not repeated.
* Work to a standard of Continuous Improvement methodology.
* Ensure that the daily surveillance monitors are checked and completed by each TeamLeader.
* Ensure Time sheets are completed on a daily, shift by shift bases accurately and signed byassociates.
* Ensure weekly Team Briefings are carried out and signatures obtained.
**Key Competencies of the Senior Warehouse Team Leader**
* PC literate with customer systems and supplier systems.
* Strong communication skills.
* Possess a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
* Good time management, prioritisation and organisational skills.
* A good eye for detail.
* Professional appearance.
* Possess a willingness to learn, take full responsibility and grow with the organisation.
* Excellent time management skills.
* Empathy and tolerance.
* Prepared to challenge.
* Results and achievement motivated.
* Shows initiative, especially when dealing with new ideas.
* Rotating through all 3 shifts essential.
* Good Customer facing skills.
* Knowledge of warehouse and transport logistics.
* Hazard Reporting.
* Checking FLT condition and reporting concerns to Linde.
* Safety Observation Reporting.
* End of shift reporting.
* Team briefings.
* Process development.
* Full Investigation of any accident, incident or near miss that happens including registeringit on the SHE system.
* Return to work procedures.
* Stage 1 Disciplinary and / or Investigations.
* Disciplinary note taking when required.
* FLT license would be beneficial but would look to train for the right candidate.
**Experience of the Senior Warehouse Team Leader**
* A willingness to learn about all of our operational requirements, accept FULL responsibilityfor a shift, the shift Team Leaders and have the desire to grow with this role is a keyrequirement.
* Previous experience as a Team Leader, supervisor, lead associate.
**Additional responsibilities of the Senior Warehouse Team Leader**
* To cover for the Warehouse Manager in his absence.
* Complete and Issue the weekly Team Planner.
* Check and sign off the weekly time sheets for the agency and issue a PO number.
* Check and sign off the weekly time sheets for all permanent members of staff including theTeam leaders.
* Complete and issue a weekly Team Briefing, communicate and issue, ensuring all TeamLeaders conduct a weekly briefing and get signatures.
* Update the PATT record system and ensure that all Team Leaders comply with the process.
* Complete all issued Accident, incident and near miss reports onto the SHE system. Recorddetail onto the H&S record. Re-issue with cause and countermeasures to CPS and filepaperwork records.
* Approve/Reject any holiday requests.
* Communicate and action requests from the customer in accordance with our SLA,ensuring that we transact all movements or adhoc requests.
* Daily communication with the Team Leaders and support when required any concerns orissues.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BUTTON ABOVE
Email form will appear at bottom of page
Mainline Employment Limited have been trading since 1990 and have many years of experience in matching candidates to suitable jobs.
We are a well-established & successful independent recruitment agency with over 22 years of experience in dealing within the Commercial, Industrial and Driving sectors.
Mainline also offer a full 24 Hour Service, enabling clients and candidates to contact us at more convenient times for them. We have highly experience and skilled staff with over 15 years of experience in recruiting and all specialising across divisions, so have a good understanding of the vacancies they are filling.