Permanent Senior Sales Executive – IT Industry – Bristol
**Senior Sales Executive Required for Technology Solutions Company – Central Bristol**
We are looking for experienced Sales Executives with specialist knowledge of the **IT industry** .
This is a position within a well-established technology specialist company, who supply a broad range of services.
The Senior Sales Executive is a key role in the business development team, **driving newbusiness** and **managing existing accounts** for all advertising and related services, suchas online directories, newsletters and sponsored content.
The Senior Sales Executive will be confident and dynamic, but also be consultative in their approach, comfortable dealing with individuals at all levels of seniority and across a range of businesses small and large by **telephone** , and **face to face** as required.
With a high degree of **responsibility** the Senior Sales Executive is expected to help the company reach its goals
through efficiently and effectively managing sales, maintaining accurate records and working across the team to ensure an appropriate handover to delivery.
Working within a small business development team, the role offers scope for**progression** as the business grows.
* Responsible for building the pipeline and direct sales of all company advertising and related services, such as online directories, newsletters and sponsored content, including identifying market segments, lead generation,
initiating contact, negotiation and closing sales, as well as account management of existing customers.
* Ensure handover to delivery is comprehensive and timely, allowing advertising to be delivered in line with contractual commitments.
* Ensure sales and contact details are recorded and monitored in line with agreed processes and entered and maintained in the company CRM.
* Actively seek insight into our existing advertising products and services (what works and what could be improved) and feed back to team, including our position/USPs in relation to competitors.
* Actively seek insight into challenges around the planning/building process which could present a commercial opportunity for the business.
* Support development of new advertising products/business cases as necessary.
* Attend events and trade shows as necessary.
* Achieving and surpassing budgeted revenue targets
* Achieving and surpassing sales price/margins which deliver required gross profit and EBITA
* Reporting accurately and promptly on performance against plans
* Providing accurate revenue forecasts for advertising
* Providing excellent customer service to deliver renewals
* Profitably developing new markets, customers and services
* Recording activities, sales etc. within CRM and in other places in a timely manner
* Working collaboratively with others teams to ensure effectively delivery
* Offering suggestions for improvements to existing advertising products and/or sales messages/materials
* Providing quality insight to support research in to product development opportunities and business planning, in a timely manner
Behaving professionally and ethically at all times, in keeping with the business’ core valuesand legal requirements.
**Skills and Experience**
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a B2B advertising sales capacity
* Proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales targets
* Proven track record of new business development
* An effective communicator with an excellent telephone manner and strong written skills
* **Excellent IT literacy.**
* Self-motivated and proactive in managing priorities to achieve deadlines and sales targets
* A team player, who builds strong relationships with colleagues, customers and partners
* Experience of Microsoft Dynamics CRM (or similar)
* Experience of Google DFP (or similar)
* Experience of using advertising and/or affiliate networks
The company are looking for employees who share their commitment to working in the community and who truly want to make a positive difference to people’s lives. They are proud of their recruitment history, benefits and high staff retention rates.
In return for your dedication, hard-work and enthusiasm, the company offers a range of **employee benefits:**
* Extensive training and UK recognised qualifications
* All staff and families invited to Annual Fun Days
* Childcare voucher scheme
* In-house advantage/reward scheme
* Opportunity to earn performance-related bonus
* Central location
If this role sounds ideal for you, get in touch with your CV now. The company are looking for someone ASAP!
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BUTTON ABOVE
Email form will appear at bottom of page
Mainline Employment Limited have been trading since 1990 and have many years of experience in matching candidates to suitable jobs.
We are a well-established & successful independent recruitment agency with over 22 years of experience in dealing within the Commercial, Industrial and Driving sectors.
Mainline also offer a full 24 Hour Service, enabling clients and candidates to contact us at more convenient times for them. We have highly experience and skilled staff with over 15 years of experience in recruiting and all specialising across divisions, so have a good understanding of the vacancies they are filling.