Full-Time Senior Coordinator – Newton Abbot
£18,000 basic OTE £20,500
We are looking for an energetic, driven, committed and eager to learn individual who can deliver efficient customer service while providing invaluable support to our growing business to join our team as a Senior Coordinator.
Our client truly helps and make positive changes to people’s lives. The service they provide to their customers is second to none. You will be rewarded for your work by being part of the company bonus scheme, which is paid on a monthly basis.
Key tasks as Senior Coordinator will include:
- Answering telephone calls and dealing with face to face enquiries, giving accurate information
- Typing and setting up documents such as letters and reports
- Using office equipment such as printers, photocopiers and fax machines
- Photocopying, scanning and filing
- Keeping computer records up to date
- Managing staff appointments and travel arrangements
- Assistance in the management of property searches, forming databases and mail shots
- Filing and management of documents
- Assisting with the company social media strategy
- Architectural Project Support
- Rental property works co-ordination
- Provide administrative support to the Sales and Lettings manager and Directors
- Create additional reviews and client reports as necessary
- Liaising with Estate agents as necessary
- Working with our Clients, Consultants, Contractors, Solicitors and Architects.
Main requirements for the role of Senior Coordinator:
- A Level (or equivalent) education
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised
- Self motivated
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft systems
- High standard of communication, grammar, accuracy
- A confident, professional and welcoming individual
- Background in Marketing or the construction industry would be advantageous
- Knowledge of WordPress and social media is desired.
Sarah West Recruitment’s expertise is commercial office and sales based recruitment, at any level, on a contract or permanent basis. We are a team of recruitment industry experts with an absolute commitment to excellence throughout the recruitment process.
Sarah West Recruitment offers a high level of industry experience and excellent local knowledge. Whether you are a business looking for staff or someone looking for work, call us and find out why we believe we are the best employment agency to help you.