Full-Time Senior Coordinator – Newton Abbot
On the look out for a Senior Coordinator. We are looking for an energetic, driven, committed and eager to learn individual who can deliver efficient customer service while providing invaluable support to their growing business.
Our client truly helps and make positive changes to people’s lives. The service they provide to their customers is second to none. You will be rewarded for your work by being part of the company bonus scheme, which is paid on a monthly basis.
KEY TASKS AS SENIOR COORDINATOR WILL INCLUDE:
- Answering telephone calls and dealing with face to face enquiries, giving accurate information
- Typing and setting up documents such as letters and reports
- Using office equipment such as printers, photocopiers and fax machines
- Photocopying, scanning and filing
- Keeping computer records up to date
- Managing staff appointments and travel arrangements
- Assistance in the management of property searches, forming databases and mail shots
- Filing and management of documents
- Assisting with the company social media strategy
- Architectural Project Support
- Rental property works co-ordination
- Provide administrative support to the Sales and Lettings manager and Directors
- Create additional reviews and client reports as necessary
- Liaising with Estate agents as necessary
- Working with our Clients, Consultants, Contractors, Solicitors and Architects.
Main requirements for the role of Senior Coordinator:
- A Level (or equivalent) education
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised
- Self motivated
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft systems
- High standard of communication, grammar, accuracy
- A confident, professional and welcoming individual
- Background in Marketing or the construction industry would be advantageous
- Knowledge of WordPress and social media is desired.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BUTTON ABOVE
Email form will appear at bottom of page