Senior Administrator – Newton Abbot
- Newton Abbot, England, United Kingdom
- 20,000 - 40,000
- Job category: Administration & Office
- Post date:15 Jan 2018
- Share job:
£18k – £23k
Our client is a very busy, fast paced, growing business within the property sector.
They are looking to appoint an energetic and enthusiastic Administrator to join the existing small team – no two days will be the same and we’re looking for someone who is a skilled communicator who enjoys being busy, will rise to a challenge, who is versatile in terms of skills, can juggle a demanding workload and who has a great sense of humour.
This role is varied and we’re looking for someone with strong administration, organisation, communication and marketing skills.
Key tasks will include:
- Being a point of contact for customers, suppliers and key business contacts
- General administration and database work including reporting.
- Managing staff appointments/diaries and making travel arrangements
- Assistance in the management of property searches, forming databases and mail shots.
- Assisting with the company social media channels
- Project Support as required
- Coordinating work to rental properties as required
- Admin support to the senior team as required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft office
- High standard of communication, grammar, accuracy and attention to detail
- A confident, professional and welcoming individual
- Background in Marketing or the construction industry would be advantageous
- Knowledge of WordPress and social media is desired
This is a full time permanent position with an immediate start. The successful candidate will receive an excellent overall earnings package which is negotiable depending on experience.