Senior Accounts Manager – Plymouth
- Plymouth, England, United Kingdom
- 20,000 - 40,000
- Apply Online
- Job category: Accounting
- Post date:7 Mar 2018
- Job expires in: 19 days
- Share job:
Senior Accounts Manager – route to Partnership!
£30K – £45K
Trial Balance is working with one of the leading accounting firms in the South-West to identify a high calibre individual to take on a Senior Management role, with a clear route to Partnership in the short to medium term. This firm has an excellent reputation and a dynamic and driven candidate is sought to maintain their exceptionally high standards.
This role will be focused on delivery, client satisfaction and business development, and your duties will include:
• Taking responsibility for your own client portfolio, providing all round accounting services and advice
• Review of year end accounts and resulting income tax or corporation tax returns
• Controlling and reviewing VAT return preparation
• Dealing with day to day client matters and liaise with a Partner on general issues and specific one off projects
• Providing a comprehensive business advice service through client meetings and business plans
• Management of the portfolio to ensure all deadlines are met;
• Organisation and oversight of the administration of the client portfolio to deal with billing and work flow
• Marketing the firm and helping to bring in new clients as well as promoting added value services provided by the firm
• Supervisory role – assisting with the day to day running of the department; mentoring and training more junior members of the team; managing the overall workloads of the department.
This role would suit a candidate with the following attributes:
• ACA / ACCA qualified (or equivalent).
• Practice experience in either a large, national firm or regional, independent accountancy practice.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport quickly with colleagues and clients.
• Able to demonstrate strong technical expertise in all aspects of accounting and taxation.
• Strong business development skills and the aptitude to progress in the firm.
• Excellent staff management and mentorship skills.
In exchange my client offers a professional working environment, fast track career progression, the opportunity to join a high performing team and an excellent salary and benefits package.
CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BUTTON ABOVE TO APPLY