Full-Time Sales Support Administrator – Plymouth
Title: Sales Support Administrator
An innovative technology and electronics business based in the plush offices of Plymouth Science Park now requires a Sales Support Administrator to join their team. Having enjoyed a successful reign in the design and supply of technology products to many Blue Chip organisations, the company now needs extra support to deal with new clients as well as loyal existing customers.
This specific role will centre on administrative sales support for contracts, quotations and software licensing activities. The chosen candidate will be working closely with the company’s internal engineers and Managing Director, assisting in the sales process as well as providing after-sales admin support. Having a technical sales background would be advantageous, although we will also consider people with balanced experience in sales and customer services where quotations and/or licensing is involved.
– Support licensing activities across the business: bespoke for clients/follow-up from visits.
– Day to day management/maintenance of client files and license agreements.
– Liaise with external legal parties to provide ‘best practise’ options to the board.
– Provide quotations and proposals for clients based on detailed briefs.
– Follow up with post-sales activities; ensuring quotations are being managed accurately.
– Keep the internal team up-to-date with quotation status.
– Communications with clients/third parties: email, telephone or letter.
– Additional administrative tasks when required. I.E travel schedules/client visits.
– Taking away administrative tasks from the company MD, ensuring a stronger company focus on sales.