Salaried Home care worker F/T & P/T
- Taunton, England, United Kingdom
- Competitive Salary
- Apply Online
- Job category: Health, Medical & Social Care
- Post date:20 Mar 2018
- Job expires in: 26 days
- Share job:
If you want to make a difference, with the reward of feeling a sense of achievement for encouraging someone to reach the full potential of their own capability. Ask yourself can you afford not to explore the opportunity to make a difference to somebody’s health, well being and dignity.
Our clients depend on our team of care workers to help, support and enable them to achieve the activities associated with daily living so they can obtain their goal of staying independent in their homes.
If you have a desire to help older people, perhaps just like your parents or grandparents, to have peace of mind, quality of life and independence, then you’ll want to consider this opportunity.
Care Wyvern is looking for caring, reliable individuals who love helping others and making a difference
This role comprises of a set shift pattern and a guaranteed salaried contract, to include alternative weekends. We are seeking Full time positions and Part time Evening carers. There is the opportunity for extra shifts and Bonus payments
Salary to be discussed at interview as well as the opportunity to boost your income
- We offer full training and support throughout your time at Care Wyvern,
- We recognise your time is precious so we make a discretionary payment for your Orientation period, upon completion of your probationary period.
- You will receive supervisions every 6-8 weeks both in the field and within our Taunton office.
We are keen to help you advance your career by assisting with Health and Social Care Diplomas*
- We meet the cost of your DBS *
- We pay a mileage and travel time allowance *
- We offer all our carers a subsidised Health Plan with Simply Health, where as you are able to claim back on many treatments, including optical, dental, and chiropractor.
- We provide an occupational Pension*
- No Tags