Full-Time Salaried Social care Assistant F/T & P/T
Helping people to live the lives they wish is an incredibly rewarding and fulfilling career where no two days are the same. We are seeking caring, compassionate people to work within our newest roles of Salaried Care professionals.
This role comprises of a set shift pattern and a guaranteed salaried contract, to include alternative weekends. We are seeking Full time positions and Part time Evening carers. There is the opportunity for extra shifts and Bonus payments
Salary to be discussed at interview as well as the opportunity to boost your income
- We offer full training and support throughout your time at Care Wyvern,
- We recognise your time is precious so we make a discretionary payment for your Orientation period, upon completion of your probationary period.
- You will receive supervisions every 6-8 weeks both in the field and within our Taunton office.
We are keen to help you advance your career by assisting with Health and Social Care Diplomas*
- We meet the cost of your DBS *
- We pay a mileage and travel time allowance *
- We offer all our carers a subsidised Health Plan with Simply Health, where as you are able to claim back on many treatments, including optical, dental, and chiropractor.
- We provide an occupational Pension*