PermanentRecruitment Consultant – Bristol
We are currently searching for a Commercial Recruitment Consultant to join our successful, expanding team in the City Centre. No experience necessary, as full training will be provided.
Mainline employment are a well-established recruitment agency specialising in the driving, industrial and commercial sectors.
The perfect candidate will:
- Be ambitious and self-motivated
- Possess strong communication skills
- Have strong sales skills such as confidence and a persuasive nature
- Thrive under pressure
- Enjoy a busy and demanding work environment
- Have excellent PC/admin skills
- Work well as part of a team
Travelling to clients premises will be a major part of the role, so we require candidates to hold a full UK driving licence and own your own car.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Developing new business and maintaining existing business relationships
- Registering candidates
- Sourcing leads
- Providing solutions to meet clients specific requirements
- Placing temporary and permanent workers
- Account management
- Resolving queries
In return you will receive a very competitive package plus PRP bonus.
If you think you have the attributes listed, and are looking to join a great team in an exciting new role, please submit your CV.
Mainline Employment Limited have been trading since 1990 and have many years of experience in matching candidates to suitable jobs.
We are a well-established & successful independent recruitment agency with over 22 years of experience in dealing within the Commercial, Industrial and Driving sectors.
Mainline also offer a full 24 Hour Service, enabling clients and candidates to contact us at more convenient times for them. We have highly experience and skilled staff with over 15 years of experience in recruiting and all specialising across divisions, so have a good understanding of the vacancies they are filling.