TemporaryRecruitment Administrator – Bristol
**Administrator Vacancy – City Centre Office**
Mainline Employment are looking for a capable administrator to join our City Centre branch.Are you looking for an opportunity to learn and grow in a **recruitment** environment?Send your CV now!
**Your duties will include:**
* Greeting candidates
* Completing registrations
* Accurate data entry using our in-house systems
* Data analysis
* Collecting references
* Handling queries via telephone, email and face-to-face
* Updating window display with incoming roles
* Assisting consultant with any administration when needed
**What we’re looking for in an employee** :
* Confident customer service – politeness, assertiveness and enthusiasm
* Excellent written and verbal communication – good spelling and grammar!
* Initiative – finding the best way to complete a task
* Ambition – someone who wants to progress their career in business, learning as you go
* Punctuality and good self-organisation
**Some benefits of working with our company include:**
* Great opportunities for progression
* Monthly dress down days
* Quarterly sales meetings with dinner and prizes
* Charity events
* Annual awards weekend away
No qualifications necessary, we would ideally like someone with **some admin experience**. **Customer service** is also a big part of our jobs here, so you will need to be comfortableinteracting with the public.
This is a **temporary on-going** role, with potential to become permanent. Please apply ifyou are looking for a long-term role.
Hours of work: **9am – 5pm Monday to Friday**
Pay rate: **£8ph**
Location: **City Centre**
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BUTTON ABOVE
Email form will appear at bottom of page
Mainline Employment Limited have been trading since 1990 and have many years of experience in matching candidates to suitable jobs.
We are a well-established & successful independent recruitment agency with over 22 years of experience in dealing within the Commercial, Industrial and Driving sectors.
Mainline also offer a full 24 Hour Service, enabling clients and candidates to contact us at more convenient times for them. We have highly experience and skilled staff with over 15 years of experience in recruiting and all specialising across divisions, so have a good understanding of the vacancies they are filling.