Temporary Recruitment Administrator – Bristol
**Administrator Vacancy – City Centre Office**
Mainline Employment are looking for a capable administrator to join our City Centre branch.Are you looking for an opportunity to learn and grow in a **recruitment** environment?Send your CV now!
**Your duties will include:**
* Greeting candidates
* Completing registrations
* Accurate data entry using our in-house systems
* Data analysis
* Collecting references
* Handling queries via telephone, email and face-to-face
* Updating window display with incoming roles
* Assisting consultant with any administration when needed
**What we’re looking for in an employee** :
* Confident customer service – politeness, assertiveness and enthusiasm
* Excellent written and verbal communication – good spelling and grammar!
* Initiative – finding the best way to complete a task
* Ambition – someone who wants to progress their career in business, learning as you go
* Punctuality and good self-organisation
**Some benefits of working with our company include:**
* Great opportunities for progression
* Monthly dress down days
* Quarterly sales meetings with dinner and prizes
* Charity events
* Annual awards weekend away
No qualifications necessary, we would ideally like someone with **some admin experience**. **Customer service** is also a big part of our jobs here, so you will need to be comfortableinteracting with the public.
This is a **temporary on-going** role, with potential to become permanent. Please apply ifyou are looking for a long-term role.
Hours of work: **9am – 5pm Monday to Friday**
Pay rate: **£8ph**
Location: **City Centre**
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BUTTON ABOVE
Email form will appear at bottom of page