PermanentQuality Manager – Plymouth
£50k – 60k per year
My well known Plymouth Manufacturing client are looking to hire a quality manager with a background in the medical manufacturing industry.
This role will include:
– To devise and establish the company’s quality procedures, standards and specifications.
– Reviewing customer requirements and making sure these are met, making sure the production process meet national and international standards.
– The successful candidate will have a HND (Higher National Dip) or relevant Qualification.
– A background within the manufacturing industry
– Certified lead or principal auditor experience in QA or doc management.
– Experience in an FDA front office inspection environment.
– An awareness of the Medical regulatory obligations.
– MDSAP Awareness and and a proven background within quality management.
Please click apply now for this excellent opportunity
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of application by one of our consultants here at Astra Recruitment for a short telephone pre-screen prior to being submitted to the client. Unfortunately due to high levels of applications you will not be contacted if you are unsuccessful