Permanent Production Supervisor
This company has been supplying the best seafood in the British Isles to the UK’s best chefs since 2006. Growing from a one-man band into the company that they are today are today. Now they serve hundreds of incredible customers, including many Michelin-starred chefs and restaurants. They have recently been invited to join the Royal Academy of Culinary Arts and are well on their way to being accredited by SALSA as well.
They have also been Highly Commended in Restaurant Magazine’s Chefs’ Choice Awards and other notable industry awards for several years running.
To serve in the stead of the Factory Manager in his absence
To assist in managing factory and staff and enforce structure and systems
Work closely with Floor Manager
Work closely with General Manager
Work closely with Managing Director
To enforce awareness of working hours, breaks, lunches
Understand and maintain staff rotas
To communicate effectively with and efficiently with others within our team
Ensure comprehensive cleaning schedule is maintained
Ensure quality and consistency of the product and service
- To have knowledge of fish species, their seasonality, availability and preparation methods.
- Be able to manage all factory personnel
- Experience in leadership/supervision
- Ability to foster strong relationships
- Able to address issues on a daily basis
- To be methodical, have good communication and time management skills
- Be able to assist with customer complaints
- Enforce structure to the unit, awareness to working hours, breaks, lunches
- To work in harmony with other team members.
- To be computer literate
- Staff discipline and work within Sapiens HR. guidelines