Full-TimeProcurement Manager – Bath
Salary £35 – 45K plus benefits
Location – Bath,Somerset
As a result of continued organic growth, we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Procurement Manager to join an award-winning team. The position has great career potential and would suit an ambitious professional looking to make an impact.
The right candidate will play a key role in delivering the company’s Buying Strategy, lead a team of Category Buyers to deliver reduced product costs and manage buying initiatives to meet target and improve business practices in partnership with our key suppliers.
As a leading foodservice procurement specialist, we provide full management of the food and catering related supply chain to our clients throughout the UK. Working in genuine collaboration, our expertise and support deliver innovative, financially attractive long-term benefits to our clients and their customers.
Appreciating individuals, encouraging ideas, recognising success, investing in people, communicating our vision and engaging the whole team in its delivery. On offer is an excellent working environment, strong career opportunities and a generous benefits package.
Salary £35 – 45K plus benefits
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
* A proven track-record of supplier management in a commercial environment
* A hands-on approach
* Strong numeracy skills
* Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
* Analytical ability, and able to demonstrate reasoned decision making
* Exemplary attention to detail
* Capable of working under pressure and to deadlines
* Outstanding time management and delivery
The remit and responsibilities of this role include:
* Deliver successful negotiation and completion of contracts suitable for each category with clear KPI’s identified (incl. target benchmark savings run rate), to drive business and cost efficiency
* Manage the implementation of supplier agreements and ongoing contract management
* To identify and deliver cost savings in all areas with qualitative and quantitative data.
* Collaborate and effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders
* Directly line Manage the Category Buyers and assume responsibility for team performance
* Identify, establish and implement processes and systems which inform, monitor and predict medium to long term business or market trends
A Level 4 CIPS is required and experience in the food industry.
Mainline Employment Limited have been trading since 1990 and have many years of experience in matching candidates to suitable jobs.
We are a well-established & successful independent recruitment agency with over 22 years of experience in dealing within the Commercial, Industrial and Driving sectors.
Mainline also offer a full 24 Hour Service, enabling clients and candidates to contact us at more convenient times for them. We have highly experience and skilled staff with over 15 years of experience in recruiting and all specialising across divisions, so have a good understanding of the vacancies they are filling.