Full-Time Processing Operative – Dartmoor
Salary: £8.00 /hour
Join our team of worker bees, busy providing the country with award-winning organic meat, fruit & veg and grocery produce, delivered direct to their door from our Dartmoor farm.
As a member of our Processing team, you’ll ensure all our processed produce is made to the highest standards of quality and presentation. You’ll be a pivotal team member, working alongside a multi-disciplinary team to ensure our customers’ orders leave our farm in top notch condition and on time.
Who are we?
Eversfield Organic delivers fresh fruit & veg, organic meat, fish and poultry, artisan baked goods and creamy Jersey dairy produce, to homes across the UK. We are lucky enough to work on the Bury family farm, where much of our organic beef and lamb is reared, on the border of Dartmoor just outside Okehampton.
We believe the best food is the result of responsible farming and food production – animal welfare, care for our land and the environment are at the heart of what we do. We are certified organic by the Soil Association and part of the Pasture Fed Livestock Association, showing our dedication to working with nature, not against it.
Our skilled butchery team butcher all our organic meat on the day of dispatch to ensure it is absolutely the freshest it can be. Along with newly picked veg and other fresh produce, our organic meat reaches customers just the following day – you simply can’t get fresher than that!
Is it you we’re looking for?
We are looking for a hardworking individual who is able to organise themselves within a tight knit team. We don’t need you to have heaps of experience but you will need to be a positive personality keen to play your part within a bustling (and very lovely) team.
We’ll give you all the training you need, although we’ll need you to be self-motivated and happy communicating with all levels of the team. You will also need a full UK driving license.
- Production of processed food items ranging from Pork Sausages to Beef Mince to Lamb and Mint Meatballs
- Operation of food processing machinery
- Maintaining traceability of product through the chain
- Working with other team members to ensure orders are met, efficiently and to quality standards
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness of your room, machinery and equipment
- Keeping accurate and up to date stocktakes as required
The role requires a Monday – Friday working week between 07:00 – 15.30.
What are the perks?
- Working in a lively, sociable team
- 20 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
- A free grocery box every month
- Regular team socials, plus summer and Christmas events
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.00 /hour
- Full UK Driving Licence
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.