TemporaryPrint Machine Assistant – Bristol
We are currently recruiting for a Print Machine Assistant with an immediate start in the Bradley Stoke area.
They will be responsible on shift for assisting in the operation of machinery and making sure that projects are correctly completed in a timely manner.
If you’re a reliable and trustworthy individual looking for a new role and able to commute to Bradley Stoke please apply now!
- Operating print machinary
- Checking the process numbers match documents
- Collating documents for designated dispatch pallets
- Data entry
- Complying with health and safety procedures
- Loading reals onto the machine at 20 minute intervals
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong eye for attention to detail
- Reliable and on time so production line runs smoothly
- Happy working in an extremely fast paced environment
- Keeness to grow within the company
Company benefits include:
- Parking on site and good public transport links
- Comfortable working conditions
- Canteen facilities including free fruit, sandwiches and hot drinks provided
- Employee rewards, schemes and incentives
- Charity events
Due to the nature of the role the client asks that candidates are able to provide 5 years of employment history and address history. You will also be asked to complete a DBS check and credit check if successful.
Hours: On a rotational basis – Week 1: Working from 7am – 7pm for 4 days/Week 2: Working nights from 7pm – 7am for 4 days
Pay: £7.98 p/hr
- Parking on site
- Good transport routes
- Canteen with free fruit/sandwiches/hot drinks
- Employee rewards and incentives
TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BUTTON ABOVE
Mainline Employment Limited have been trading since 1990 and have many years of experience in matching candidates to suitable jobs.
We are a well-established & successful independent recruitment agency with over 22 years of experience in dealing within the Commercial, Industrial and Driving sectors.
Mainline also offer a full 24 Hour Service, enabling clients and candidates to contact us at more convenient times for them. We have highly experience and skilled staff with over 15 years of experience in recruiting and all specialising across divisions, so have a good understanding of the vacancies they are filling.