Full-Time Permanent Daily Nanny Job in Exeter, 4 – 5 days, 33.5 – 40 hours a week
An experienced and energetic Nanny is required for a lovely family in Exeter on a mixed sole charge/ shared care role. The working days are currently:
- Monday 6.45am – 7.15pm
- Tuesday 7am – 6pm
- Wednesday 7am – 12pm
- Thursday 7am – 12pm
- Friday 7am – 12pm
There is flexibility to alter the days and hours to suit the nanny as the family also are looking for a junior nanny to cover the weekends and potentially one day of the week. The mum works one or two days a week, but during the rest of the week, the duties will be split between sole charge, split care and shared care of all 4 children.
- taking children to school bus promptly in the morning
- collecting children from their school
- taking children to a full range of after school activities including tennis, drama, monkey music and swimming.
- housework is not essentially included as family have a cleaner, but it is essential that they are very clean and tidy and able to do light housework when needed
- the family enjoy lots of activities outside of the house, so activities outdoors in all kinds of weather
The family are looking for an experienced nanny capable of handling 4 children including twins, a toddler and a young baby. They also need to be energetic so to be able to take part in the tennis and the swimming with the children. They need to be personable, confident, super efficient and have a ‘can do’ attitude.
The nanny must be able to drive and have their own car.
The family have an annexe so there is the possibility of live-in.
The nanny must also be prepared to register with Ofsted in the future, although at this moment in time, the family are not sure whether this will be required.