Temporary Patient Liaison and Community Engagement Officer
Patient Liaison and Community Engagement Officer
Salary: £13 p/h
Working hours: 22 hours per week
Astra are seeking Patient Liaison and Community Engagement Officer to join a busy team in the Plymouth and surrounding areas.
This role will include:
– To gather patient and family feedback
– To resolve complaints
– Liaise with various healthcare groups
– Identify trends in feedback forms and surveys
– Assist with the improvement of services
– Deal with complex sensitive data
– Maintain good working relationships
– Assist with managing social media content
– Office support where needed
For this role it is essential that you:
– Have access to your own transport as this role will involve working across 3 sites
– Have excellent communication skills
– Experience with dealing with complaints
– Excellent written communication skills
– Are able to work under pressure
To apply for this opportunity please click apply online button above now.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of application by one of our consultants here at Astra Recruitment for a short telephone pre-screen prior to being submitted to the client. Unfortunately due to high levels of applications you will not be contacted if you are unsuccessful.