Part-Time Part Time HR Manager – Swindon
HR Manager Part Time
£15,500 – £16,000/annum
Mainline employment are currently recruiting for a part time HR manager to work two daysa week.
The role will predominantly be based in Swindon however occasional travel to oxford will berequired. Therefore own transport and driving licence is highly desirable.
The role of the HR Manager is to support the organisation by developing and implementingpeople management strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy. Youwill be responsible for leading all HR operational activities, ensuring that all policies,employment law legislation and that best practise is being adhered to.
**Description of the HR Managers role:**
* Support with the recruitment and staffing
* Organizational departmental planning
* Performance management and improvement systems, implementations and training
* Employment and compliance with regulatory concerns regarding employees
* Employee on boarding, development, needs assessment, and training
* Policy development and documentation
* Reviewing and creating company procedures
**Profile of the HR Manager:**
* Personable and professional manner
* A positive and enthusiastic character
* Understanding that flexibility and willingness to adapt will be fundamental to undertakevariety of responsibilities
* Well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to interact at all levels
* CIPD Qualified (Preferred but not essential)
* Previous experience of working with HR and Time and Attendance systems is desirable
* Microsoft proficient
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
**Job Offer for the HR Manager:**
Salary up to £16,000 for part time role working 2 days per week.
(Equating the £40,000 pro rota.)
**Hours for the HR Manager:**
Two days a week – flexible to candidate however ideally split up throughout the week.
Click on the apply online button above to apply