Part-Time Part Time Accounts Assistant – Bristol
Part Time Accounts Assistant – Part time – Bristol – £17k-£19k FTE
Due to sustained growth, a locally acclaimed retail in Bristol seek to recruit an experienced Part Time Assistant Accountant to join them working over a number of remits and supporting the Management Accountant.
Suitable candidates should possess an excellent general working knowledge of the finance cycle, ideally having operated at a similar level. The role will work closely with the company Management Accountant and Financial Controller and previous experience preparing weekly/monthly management information will be highly desirable.
Duties of the Accounts Assistant:
• Maintenance of both the sales and purchase ledgers
• Profit/Loss analysis
• Payment runs
• Bank reconciliations
• Assisting the FC with the development and maintenance of financial controls and procedures
• Credit debtor ledger analysis
The successful candidate will:
– Be AAT qualified or possess sufficient experience to operate at the required level
– Possess suitable experience gained with a commercial business
– Be able to work as part of a team as well autonomously
– Have working knowledge of the Kerridge package
– Be proficient in Microsoft packages
– A dynamic individual
Established in 2008, Trial Balance Consulting has grown rapidly and 100% organically to become the leading choice for accountancy and finance recruitment in Cornwall, Devon, Somerset, Bristol & Bath.
As one of the most prolific specialist recruiters in the Southwest, our enviable reputation has been built on referral and recommendation, with a particular emphasis on client/candidate care and a no nonsense, jargon free approach to sourcing staff.
We make particular efforts where our marketing is concerned, leaving no stone unturned. As such we believe that we hold the largest database of skilled candidates in the marketplace.