Marketing Coordinator – Exeter
- Exeter, England, United Kingdom
- Competitive Salary
- Job category: Marketing, Advertising & PR
- Post date:18 Dec 2017
- Share job:
Export Marketing Co-ordinator (French Speaking)
Established in 1981, the Group designs, manufactures and distributes high quality engineered products to more than 20 countries.
The Group has predominantly grown organically through designing and developing its own products which are at the mid to upper sector of the market.
The Group now employs more than 325 staff and has a proven record of developing and promoting staff. The Group continues to invest not only in a continuous new product programme but also in structured training (both internal and external) for its staff.
Due to continued expansion of the Group, which is in strong financial health, the Group is looking for a number of new positions. The common requirement for people interested in these roles will be a desire and commitment to be involved in a dynamic business where the overriding criteria are product quality and customer satisfaction.
Working within the Export team and in close collaboration with the Marketing team, this hands-on pivotal role will involve a wide range of marketing duties, with a particular focus on our Export Marketing activities raising awareness and ensuring wider publicity of the brand vision and values, across both printed and digital platforms, to maintain our position as one of the leaders in the industry.
If you are team-spirited and like variety and challenge, then this job could be perfect for you. You will need to have excellent communication skills as you will be working with many different kinds of people, both internally and externally. You will also need to be good at managing your own time and work schedule although every support will be offered to help you feel comfortable in this task. You will additionally have the ongoing backup, support and creative interaction that comes from working as part of a close internal team.
The role will be a diverse, interesting and rewarding one.
The successful applicant will get involved with a wide range of marketing tasks and, using their French language skills, take a strong focus on our Export markets whilst also working alongside other team members to ensure continued strength in our Export markets. In particular, the role will entail:
• Complete or partial project management of new or revised marketing collateral such as brochures, newsletters, price lists, POS etc for our foreign markets. • Involving aspects of copywriting, proof reading and print • Liaise with external suppliers • Help administer and develop the existing CRM database of fireplace retailers/ press contacts to maintain accuracy of information and relevance to potential marketing activity • Working on creating good written copy for regular dealer communications (using CRM data) and the creation of newsletters, EMS, clearance lists, CDs, DVDs etc, as appropriate • Aid in the organisation of any exhibitions, whether UK or overseas • Provide overseas distributors/retailers with the photography, artwork and other marketing materials they need • Work on expanding existing and creating all-new instruction and marketing videos for our export markets • Producing new or updated copy for our extensive range of brochures both in the UK and export markets. • All aspects of proof reading and the maintenance of information accuracy across brochures, letters, price lists and point of sale. • Maintaining our various export focussed websites to reflect developments and additions in our ranges. • Helping in the launch of new products within each market/sector by providing information and new photography upon request to both retailers and journalists. • Looking for creative ways to provide key word rich copy for our various company blogs. • Writing releases and providing editorial support in both trade and consumer press. • Building and maintaining company relations with journalists and editors. • Developing, implementation and monitoring of promotions for the Export markets. With our particular focus on France, The Netherlands and Belgium. • Dealing with direct mail brochures request to end-consumers. Monitoring brochures stock levels and reordering. • Providing Marketing and General Language Support to Export Sales Team as required. • Assisting team members with day-to-day marketing tasks such as mailings as requested. • Assisting with the production of tailored photographic sets for relevant Export markets. • Supporting our Export Retailers Network by coordinating and providing POS when required. • Competitor Analysis and Market research. • Work alongside the Web team to create tailored online Advertising campaigns. • Work alongside UK Social Media coordinator to create compelling content and engagement across social media. • Maintaining the French B2B Retailer Portal • With a specific focus on the French department, acting as liaison between departments for the continuous growth of the French market. • Launch and maintain French Facebook
Candidates should possess:
• Education to A level or preferably Degree level • Minimum of 2 year’s experience in a Marketing/Export focused working environment • Excellent European language skills with a particularly strong French written and oral ability. • Experience of utilising a CRM system • Experience of online marketing communications techniques • Experience of design and print projects • Extensive skills using Microsoft Word, Access, Excel and Outlook, with a knowledge of Photoshop, PowerPoint and Sage being an advantage • Dynamic, creative, ‘hands-on’ approach • Ability to comprehend quickly new technologies and software • Pro-active and responsive to generate new opportunities • Excellent organisational and time management skills • Excellent interpersonal skills complemented by the enthusiastic attitude required of a team player
This will be competitive and in accordance with skills and experience.
• Competitive Salary • 24 days holiday, increasing to 27 days based on yearly service, plus bank holidays. • Pension Scheme • Free Eye Test • Life Assurance • Child Care Vouchers • Cycle to Work Scheme • Staff Discount • Flexi Time (if applicable)