Full-TimeManufacturing Engineer – Bristol
Pay: £33,130 p.a.
Our client situated in the south of Bristol, are looking for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for improving and supporting the manufacture of leisure products. This role is to start ASAP.
- Investigating production problems, analysis and implementing corrective action supported by documentation and training
- Develop manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying and testing manufacturing methods and equipment
- In conjunction with the maintenance team ensure all production and testing equipment is maintained to the highest standard
- In conjunction with other operators, Manufacturing Team Leaders, Suppliers and the Manufacturing line managers, develop operating procedures for all production activities
- Ensure all legal documentation and certification is actioned and filled
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Identifying the need, justify, implement, commission and train employees on new capital equipment required to enhance the production facilities
- Working knowledge of electrical and mechanical engineering
- Experience of working with engineering drawings/ geometrical tolerance
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of all the production processes
- Report writing and project management
- Able to run training sessions, presentations, team improvement meetings
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals and drawings
Hours of work: Mon- Thurs 07:30-16:30, Friday 07:30- 12:30
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.
Mainline Employment Limited have been trading since 1990 and have many years of experience in matching candidates to suitable jobs.
We are a well-established & successful independent recruitment agency with over 22 years of experience in dealing within the Commercial, Industrial and Driving sectors.
Mainline also offer a full 24 Hour Service, enabling clients and candidates to contact us at more convenient times for them. We have highly experience and skilled staff with over 15 years of experience in recruiting and all specialising across divisions, so have a good understanding of the vacancies they are filling.