Full-Time Management Accountant / Finance Manager
Management Accountant / Finance Manager
£25K – £35K
Management Accountant / Finance Manager – Glastonbury – £25-35,000
If employer stability and the avoidance of corporate bureaucracy score high on your job wish list then look no further. Trial Balance Consulting have been assigned by a family founded and operated business established for well over 100 years. A manufacturer and distributor of both consumer and commercial products, the business has the strongest reputation in its area of specialism.
They currently seek to recruit an experienced Management Accountant who will also be able to perform the role of Finance Manager where required. Key responsibilities to include:
– Work closely with the Managing Director and report to the senior management team
– Collate financial information in order to compile reports, budgets and financial statements
– Prepare quarterly VAT reports
– Monitor product costings and negotiate pricing structures
– Oversee general financial administration
– Forecasting of income and expenditure controls
– Explore potential new business strategies and system developments
The role would suit an experienced candidate, either AAT with significant QBE or a CIMA/ACCA qualified individual. You’ll need to be a strong user of MS Excel with good exposure to SAGE based finance systems. The successful candidate will possess excellent commercial acumen with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a small team.