- Plymouth, England, United Kingdom
- Competitive Salary
- Job category: Administration & Office
- Post date:5 Dec 2017
- Share job:
Astra Recruitment are currently looking for a Legal Administrator to join our client’s team based on the outskirts of Plymouth.
We are looking for someone with a background in Administration, who is experienced in diary management and typing/audio typing.
The successful candidate will have proven experience within Administration/Admin, Secretarial, Office or Clerical positions.
As the Legal Administrator your key responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
– Provide administrative and secretarial support
– Assist with completion of client paperwork
– Audio and copy typing
– Preparing legal documentation and correspondence
– Use and update internal case management system
– Handling telephone calls
– Proof reading
– Building up relationships with all internal solicitors and clients to progress legal cases
– General ad hoc legal administration
Your key skills and experience for the Legal Administrator role will include:
– Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
– Typing/Audio Typing
– Accurate and Attention to detail
– Must be IT literate and able to use Microsoft packages
– Manage own workload
– Legal experience is desired but not essential. Could also suit someone with a Medical/Educational background.
Hours: Monday – Friday – 9am-5:30pm (37.5 hours per week)
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of application by one of our consultants here at Astra Recruitment for a short telephone pre-screen prior to being submitted to the client. Unfortunately due to high levels of applications you will not be contacted if you are unsuccessful