Laptop & PC Repair Technician – Swindon
- Swindon, England, United Kingdom
- Less than 20,000
- Temp to Perm
- Apply Online
- Job category: Information Technology & Internet
- Post date:7 Mar 2018
- Job expires in: 15 days
- Share job:
Laptop and PC repair Technician
Mainline Employment are looking for a Laptop and PC Repair Technician to work for our client located in central Swindon.
You will help solve and repair customer’s electronic goods including mobile phones and Computer’s. As a laptop and PC repair technician you will work alongside the front of house team to process and provide a service from the repair department. You will be required to process repair operations by completing repairs as directed by the Store Manager and corresponding with both staff and customers in order to deliver the repair service as well as possible.
Key responsibilities for our Laptop and PC Repair Technician;
- To consistently ensure that the efficiency and quality of each repair processed is to an extremely high standard.
- Create a culture of exceptional customer service through an efficient and high quality repair service at all times.
- Organise and communicate with all team members and customers to ensure the best service possible.
- Must have experience within PC / Computer support and PC / Computer repairs
- Experience with mobile phone repairs is desirable but not essential
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to work independently when required
- Mainly working Monday to Friday between 9am and 5.30pm but the occasional weekend work is required.
- £8.00 per hour
PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BUTTON ABOVE TO APPLY