Full-TimeIT Support Technician – Exeter
IT Support Technician – 2nd Line Support
Full Time Permanent Position
Modern Office or Working from Home option available
Due to rapid expansion my client is looking to recruit an IT support Analyst/Technician with knowledge of Windows Server.
Is an award winning leading IT based organisation based in Exeter. The team is built on industry professionals who all have the same aim and aspirations and want to offer the best customer support possible. The environment is fast paced and exciting and the business is progressive and rapidly expanding.
The successful IT Support Technician will provide technical support, both remotely and on site, and support the team in the installation and configuration of applications within a virtual/hosted environment.
• Setting up new customers
• Software updates
• Communicating with clients to resolve issues via the helpdesk, telephone and remote dial in
• Working as part of a busy helpdesk team to promote a first time fix attitude
IT Support Analyst / Technician with Microsoft Certification
• Previous experience within an IT helpdesk environment
• Experience of Windows Server 2003, 2008 & SBS
• Understanding of Network communications, routers & switches
• Understanding of: DNS and TCP/IP
• Experience of: Active Directory, SQL Server & Terminal Services
• Experience of: MS Office & business applications
• Virtualisation & Hyper-V (experience desirable)
• Exchange 2003, 2007 & 2010 (experience desirable)
Working in modern offices on the outskirts of Exeter or working from home (anywhere in the country with a good internet connection)
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm or the option to work on the early and late shift 6.30a.m to 3.30pm or 3.00 to 11.00pm
£17k to £32k depending on skill and experience + employee benefits
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.
Quartz Recruitment Specialists Ltd
Finding the right person for the job is hard enough……. let us be your partner of choice, for all your recruitment.
Employers are you …….
? Looking to save time, reduce costs and increase productivity?
? Looking for specialist recruitment advice, support and guidance?
? Looking for career minded, motivated individuals who will add value to your organisation?
Candidates are you ……..
? Looking for a recruitment agency that places you at the heart of everything we do
? Looking for rewarding placements which offer you what you need now?