Full-TimeIT Project Coordinator – Exeter
IT Project Coordinator
£23,200 – £26,100 + package
Do you have experience in organising and delivery IT projects and wanting to be in a new role that will allow you opportunities and to work in a great team? If so, read on…
Our client who is based on the outskirts of Exeter has exciting projects coming up. You will mainly be based at the Head Office but on occasions you will need to travel to other sites; therefore you must have your own transport.
You will have a hands-on approach to projects, rolling up your sleeves and getting stuck in with delivering real change within the business, building relationships with colleagues, suppliers, users and customers in a challenging and exciting environment. The role is Monday – Friday, but occasionally you may need to work outside of normal hours, for example to assist in deploying and launching new solutions.
What will the role of IT Project Coordinator include?
- Work closely with your team members and other stakeholders to proactively coordinate a programme of IT Projects throughout the business
- Researching options
- Identifying the spec and requirements
- Making recommendations (dependent on size of project this may be team based)
- Monitoring performance of projects
- Ensuring projects are kept on track, on budget and on schedule.
What we are looking for?
- Experience in working in IT Project Delivery
- A balance of project coordination skills, IT technical knowledge, and the ability to engage and manage people during the change process
- Ability to manage Workload in-line with project requirements
- Strong IT skills – including Word, Excel (including pivot tables, lookups, formulas)
- Experience in managing project timelines, budgets and resources
- Experience in researching, sourcing and evaluating IT solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to engage with people and establish strong and positive relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Be organised, conscientious, and motivated to be part of a growth business
- Show a willingness to learn new skills
- Knowledge of Prince2 or similar methodology would be advantageous
As well as a great basic salary, there is an enhanced package that includes Gym Membership, additional day holiday for each years’ service (up to 25 days), further training, discounts, pension, and more!
Closing date: 29th January 2018
Sarah West Recruitment’s expertise is commercial office and sales based recruitment, at any level, on a contract or permanent basis. We are a team of recruitment industry experts with an absolute commitment to excellence throughout the recruitment process.
Sarah West Recruitment offers a high level of industry experience and excellent local knowledge. Whether you are a business looking for staff or someone looking for work, call us and find out why we believe we are the best employment agency to help you.