Full-TimeInformation Management Administrator – Brislington
Information Management Administrator
**Information Management Administrator**
Our client in Brislington are looking for a finance administrator to join them. Successfulapplicants will be working across Finance and ILR Funding through the year, monitoringreports, payments and general finance processes. **Experience in finance or accounting isfavoured but not necessary for this role.**
**** **Essentially, our client are looking for someone with a great eye for detail, able tocompile information and administer it appropriately.**
**** **Successful candidates will need to demonstrate excellent communication skills,outstanding attention to detail and initiative in the work place.**
* Ensure the validity of the data entered in the Data Management System is supported withthe relevant required evidence (including but not exclusively fee remission evidence, PLRdata, planned hours of study).
* Supporting Learner Administration on the enrolment process
* Create and maintain course information to ensure accurate course information is available(via MIS system PICs) and ILR return are submitted.
* Carry out data validity checks to maximise funding and ensure accurate returns using toolssupplied such as DSAT and FIS.
* Assist in gathering and assessing information for SFA Funding Assurance Audits if / whenrequired.
* To provide a comprehensive management information service to ensure timely andefficient ILR submissions.
* Monitor and collect payments from Prime partners to ensure accurate & timely
* Provide Management information reports on income v forecast
* Provide an up to date Cashflow forecast on a weekly basis
* Petty Cash
This is a **permanent** role to start **as soon as possible** .
Standard working hours – Monday to Friday.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BUTTON ABOVE
Email form will appear at bottom of page
Mainline Employment Limited have been trading since 1990 and have many years of experience in matching candidates to suitable jobs.
We are a well-established & successful independent recruitment agency with over 22 years of experience in dealing within the Commercial, Industrial and Driving sectors.
Mainline also offer a full 24 Hour Service, enabling clients and candidates to contact us at more convenient times for them. We have highly experience and skilled staff with over 15 years of experience in recruiting and all specialising across divisions, so have a good understanding of the vacancies they are filling.