Full-Time Information Management Administrator – Brislington
Information Management Administrator
**Information Management Administrator**
Our client in Brislington are looking for a finance administrator to join them. Successfulapplicants will be working across Finance and ILR Funding through the year, monitoringreports, payments and general finance processes. **Experience in finance or accounting isfavoured but not necessary for this role.**
**** **Essentially, our client are looking for someone with a great eye for detail, able tocompile information and administer it appropriately.**
**** **Successful candidates will need to demonstrate excellent communication skills,outstanding attention to detail and initiative in the work place.**
* Ensure the validity of the data entered in the Data Management System is supported withthe relevant required evidence (including but not exclusively fee remission evidence, PLRdata, planned hours of study).
* Supporting Learner Administration on the enrolment process
* Create and maintain course information to ensure accurate course information is available(via MIS system PICs) and ILR return are submitted.
* Carry out data validity checks to maximise funding and ensure accurate returns using toolssupplied such as DSAT and FIS.
* Assist in gathering and assessing information for SFA Funding Assurance Audits if / whenrequired.
* To provide a comprehensive management information service to ensure timely andefficient ILR submissions.
* Monitor and collect payments from Prime partners to ensure accurate & timely
* Provide Management information reports on income v forecast
* Provide an up to date Cashflow forecast on a weekly basis
* Petty Cash
This is a **permanent** role to start **as soon as possible** .
Standard working hours – Monday to Friday.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BUTTON ABOVE
Email form will appear at bottom of page