PermanentHR Coordinator – Exeter
£20k – £23k
Is working for a company that will allow your voice to be heard, helping the team and business grow and in turn give you the opportunity to progress and develop sound like you? Yes? Read on to find out more about the role as HR Coordinator…
In partnership with Management Team, you will lead on the development and implementation of the teams People Strategy, policies and practices that add real value to the business, ensuring cop-operative and productive employee relations, and driving the focus on people performance, skills gaps and capability, now and in the future, to achieve business objectives.
This role would suit someone who is currently a HR Assistant or HR Generalist and wants the next step in their career. The role as HR Coordinator is a new role as the team is growing and by you joining them will mean that the team can continue with their fantastic performance, winning more clients and continued success.
What will the role of HR Coordinator include?
- Assist with development and implementation of People Strategy, policies and practices to support the achievement of the Company’s business objectives
- Assist with development and implementation of employee development programmes which make a demonstrable positive contribution to the Company
- Evaluates employment legislation developments, assess the impact on the company and ensure legal compliance
- Leads on formal disciplinary, grievance and capability investigations and hearings in an effective, consistent and timely manner, ensuring compliance with relevant HR policies, procedures, employment legislation and advice
- Assist with development and implementation of strategies to promote the company as an employer of choice, enabling the recruitment, reward, retention, motivation and engagement of employees to meet business requirements
- Involved in recruitment process for all new staff, their inductions and developing and effective introduction to the company for new staff
- Conducts, assesses and implements change off the back of regular staff engagement tests
- Proactively manage and develop the team to achieve high levels of individual & team performance and a culture of excellence in service delivery
- Monitor the performance of the team and promptly and effectively act to reverse adverse trends, keeping the Operations Director and MD informed at all times
- Develop effective e-HR management information systems and processes to enable effective, accurate and timely production of management information
- Responsible, through the Ops Director, to the Directors for the effective management of all HR related team issues and opportunities, including the preparation and presentation of accurate and timely reports to facilitate effective decision making at Director level
- As a member of the Leadership team to be an effective contributor to the achievement of the overall organisational vision, values and objectives of the company and its subsidiaries.
What experience are we looking for in an HR Coordinator?
- CIPD qualified or qualified by substantial experience. Evidence of and commitment to continual professional, leadership and personal development
- Experience of managing change and shaping and developing services
- Can adapt, initiate and encourage sustained business and individual change across the organisation from a strong people perspective bringing added value to business processes and practices
- Extensive experience of preparing HR reports to strict deadlines whilst managing a significant workload
- Significant experience of ensuring compliance with regulation and legislation and applying best practice
- Able to evidence effective & efficient use of resources and maximising value for money
- Significant experience of successfully working to resolve complex challenges within externally-set constraints
- Knowledge of employment legislation and is able to communicate employment law changes to management regarding practical and operational revised practices and procedures
- Knowledge of computerised systems, along with an advanced knowledge and understanding of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills and ability to make others understand systems and processes
- Excellent problem solving skills and an ability to analyse and interpret complex information, which is well presented and accurate.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.
Sarah West Recruitment’s expertise is commercial office and sales based recruitment, at any level, on a contract or permanent basis. We are a team of recruitment industry experts with an absolute commitment to excellence throughout the recruitment process.
Sarah West Recruitment offers a high level of industry experience and excellent local knowledge. Whether you are a business looking for staff or someone looking for work, call us and find out why we believe we are the best employment agency to help you.