Full-Time HR Advisor – St Austell
Title: HR Advisor
Location: St Austell, Cornwall
Salary: £23k FTE + Benefits
Contact: Part Time (4 Days)
A fabulous opportunity for someone with working experience in HR or recruitment! An award-winning, family-run business with a rich history and national market dominance, is now seeking a HR Advisor to join their amazing team based in St Austell, Cornwall. Our client would like to speak to motivated, genuine and welcoming HR professionals, who have a passion to support a company’s thirst for service excellence.
The successful candidate will be given the responsibility of managing a designated area within the company’s managed pub estate. A CIPD level 3 (or equivalent) will stand you in very good stead. This is a wonderful chance for any HR or recruitment professional who is eager to make a positive difference inside of a successful company with a strong identity, heritage and values.
• Offer support to the designated Managed Estate in relation to HR matters.
• Work alongside Retail Operations Manager and Retail HR Manager to strengthen Employer Branding in connection to the Managed Estate.
• Provide ongoing step-by-step guidance and coaching to managers and employees; including policies, procedures and contracts.
• Champion employee engagement activities by attending forums.
• Handle employee issues, terminations, redundancies, disciplinary hearings, grievances, counselling and absence. Escalating when appropriate to the Retail HR Manager.
• Support employees throughout the HR life cycle – from starting through to termination.
• Liaise with line managers and contribute to available options to tackle poor performance.
• Offer general ad hoc support to the Retail HR Manager.
• Experience of working in a similar role; HR or Recruitment.
• Motivated, compassionate and friendly people-person.
• A great listener and supporter of people on various levels.
• An efficient administrator, clear communicator and someone who can follow procedures.
• A flourishing and ethical business with a strong family-feel.
• A market leader in the food, drink, hospitality and leisure sectors.
• Private medical cover, pension and company discount scheme.
• 25 days’ holiday pro rate (excluding public holidays).
• Bonus scheme and regular social events with the team.
We are passionate about sourcing and placing the right candidate in the right role. All candidates are treated with respect and all applications are treated in confidence. If you are looking for your next career move please feel free to contact us or submit your CV…