Home Care & Support Worker
We have Full time and Part time positions available which includes alternate weekends and evening shifts.
We are looking for a home care worker superhero in the crowd. That one person who stands out and says I want to make a difference.Could you be that person?
Are you dedicated?
Are you patient?
Are you empathetic?
Are you reliable?
Do you say yes to all these things with your hand on your hips?
No two days will be the same even though many of your clients will be,and we want you to enjoy your time building a professional relationship with your clients,which is why we have set time slots with each client.
You will be required to:
Support clients to get ready for each day, bathing, having breakfast and getting ready to go out for the day
We would like you to prepare nutritious healthy meals through the day that look appetising as well as offering plenty to drink
You might have to pop to the shops , bank, post office,garden centre or any where else your client may fancy going.
After a busy day we’d like you to support your client to get ready to bed, having a wash, maybe a bedtime cup of tea and Pyjamas. ready to start again the following day.
But not only that we also offer :
- *Your Birthday off every year
- – Free Uniform
- – Paid travel time between clients, in addition to mileage
- – Generous tax-free mileage rate
- – Flexible working patterns to suit
- – Opportunity to gain a nationally recognised qualification whilst working (funded by Care Wyvern)
- – An employer contribution pension scheme
- – Opportunity for promotion and career progression
- – *‘Refer a friend’ bonus of £50 each
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you then schedule a 15-minute telephone interview with our recruitment team.
Feel free to ask us any questions about this role in the interview. If you would like to proceed and we feel you would be a good fit for our clients then we will invite you in for a face to face interview so we can get to know each other better and tell you about how Care Wyvern can develop your career as you provide support and care to our clients.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.
- Salary Offer £8.50-£11.20
- Address Taunton, Somerset
- Salary Offer £10,000 - £20,000
- Experience Level No Experience Necessaru
- Total Years Experience 0-5