Temp to PermHelpdesk Analyst – Bristol
Temp to perm. Start date ASAP. £8 p/h
The Customer Service Analyst provides first and second line support for customer queries, undertaking analysis, diagnosis and resolution of issues. Successful candidates will have a background and understanding of IT.
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails regarding issues and queries from customers– logging, owning and managing the incidents.
- Proactively escalate incidents when required.
- Direct liaison with customers, 3rd party suppliers and specialist support groups
- Work with the team leader in reporting problems/trends.
- Work with others to seek and use insight and data to ensure ongoing improvements to services, existing products and processes.
- Work with team leader to ensure the Service Desk can successfully support new products/services and improvements from go live.
- Provide accurate reports to the Service Manager when requested.
- Work with the Service Manager to ensure that disruption to the availability of Portal services is kept to a minimum by successfully managing Incidents and Problems.
- Previous experience of working on a Service Desk
- Managing incidents and delivery of call resolutions
- Use of Call Management software
- Service Desk Analyst or equivalent
- ITIL Foundation or equivalent
- Dealing with general public/local authorities
- Experience of testing changes to baselined IT systems/services
- Working knowledge of XML
- Experience of supporting a website
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.
Mainline Employment Limited have been trading since 1990 and have many years of experience in matching candidates to suitable jobs.
We are a well-established & successful independent recruitment agency with over 22 years of experience in dealing within the Commercial, Industrial and Driving sectors.
Mainline also offer a full 24 Hour Service, enabling clients and candidates to contact us at more convenient times for them. We have highly experience and skilled staff with over 15 years of experience in recruiting and all specialising across divisions, so have a good understanding of the vacancies they are filling.