PermanentGerman / Spanish Speaking Administrator – Bristol
Reporting to a Team Leader, each CSR is responsible for responding to the day-to-day customer service activities generated by customers. We receive enquiries by phone, email and letter, and our CSRs need to be skilled in communicating in all these forms.
- Ensure all workflow items are processed and classified correctly on the day of receipt or in agreed client timescales.
- Learn and have a full understanding of Classify processes, maintaining procedure documents.
- Respond to a wide variety of customer enquiries providing exceptional levels of customer service, ensuring a high level of accuracy and adhering to SLA’s.
- Maintain customer accounts following set processes and guidelines
- Process customer transactions adhering regulatory requirements and ensuring a high degree of accuracy
- Collaborate with colleagues in order to resolve problems
- Validate and check outputs to ensure accuracy and timeliness
- Working within data protection guidelines to ensure customer data is protected from errors and unauthorised access.
- Delivery a wide variety of administrative tasks to provide an excellent service to a range of internal and external customers
- Identify process improvement and recommend solutions
In this varied and fast-paced role you will work as part of a team who work together to meet service and quality standards. As well as interaction with external clients, you will have interaction with many internal departments and systems to help you provide the best service. You will work with experienced Team Leaders who will provide ongoing training and support.
Essential Skills, Experience and Competencies
- Fluent in the English and German or Spanish Language
- A desire to provide a top notch customer experience
- Strong communication and grammatical skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Ability to listen/read with care, identifying complete customer requirement
- Competent keyboard skills and familiarity with modern office software
- Good time-keeping
- Flexibility to work a reasonable number of extra hours during peak demand
- 25 days holiday (pro rata)
- Access to onsite Nuffield gym
- Pension scheme
- Opportunity to join the Share Holder Incentive Plan
- Regular up-skilling and development opportunities
- NVQ Level 2 & 3 Qualifications in Customer Services
- Free bus service running from a number of locations in Bristol
- Car sharing schemes
- Secure bike sheds and shower facilities
- An onsite restaurant, Convenience Store and Starbucks coffee shop
TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BUTTON ABOVE
Mainline Employment Limited have been trading since 1990 and have many years of experience in matching candidates to suitable jobs.
We are a well-established & successful independent recruitment agency with over 22 years of experience in dealing within the Commercial, Industrial and Driving sectors.
Mainline also offer a full 24 Hour Service, enabling clients and candidates to contact us at more convenient times for them. We have highly experience and skilled staff with over 15 years of experience in recruiting and all specialising across divisions, so have a good understanding of the vacancies they are filling.