Full-TimeFull Time Support Worker Required in Falmouth
FULL TIME SUPPORT WORKER / CARER REQUIRED IN FALMOUTH
Rate of Pay: £9.00 per hour and £60.00 per sleepover
We have an opportunity for a support worker/carer to join an existing care team, working with a gentleman who has an acquired brain injury and behaviours that may challenge. He lives in his own home in Falmouth.
You will be supporting the gentleman in integrating into the community through social activities and therapies, as well as assisting with cleaning, shopping, cooking and budgeting. Personal care is not required within this role.
- Each shift is a 24 hour shift, formed of a long day and sleepover.
- You will be working within a self-sufficient team, shifts are allocated on a rota basis including some weekend and bank holiday working.
- The right candidate must be reliable, trustworthy, assertive, and motivated with a good sense of humour.
- You must hold a driving licence and be willing to drive the gentleman’s own vehicle.
- Previous experience in working with brain injury and/or challenging behaviour would be advantageous, but full specialist training will be provided.
About Us: TCC provide specialist care teams for individuals who live within their own homes. Our client base is varied and includes Spinal Cord Injury, Acquired Brain Injury and other Neurological Conditions
Employee Benefits including: 28 Days Holiday Pay, Company Sick Pay, Membership of a Health Cash Plan, Double Time Pay on Bank Holidays, Payment to attend all Training
To apply or to request further details please telephone 01858 469790 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference BFLT for further information and an application form. Alternatively you can apply via our website; www.totalcommunitycare.co.uk
Total Community Care provide specialist neurological care services nationwide to a range of clients in their own homes.
Our employees receive excellent rates of pay, 28 days annual leave per year, paid training, and have access to health cash plans.