Permanent Food Sales Manager – Newquay
Food Sales Manager – Newquay
Are you an experienced Sales manager with a background in food?
Are you commutable to mid Cornwall?
An extremily exciting opportunity for a sales manager is available for someone who can translate Companies vision, mission, and values into a meaningful context that the sales and marketing team can relate to and feel excited by. This is a management role however in a small to medium sized business you should be ready to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
As an experienced Sales manager from a food / catering background you will be responsible for the following:
- Directly reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for maintaining, developing and growing the sales for the Company.
- You will help build and deliver the Sales plan and budget based on the company’s strategic direction.
- Working closely with the senior team and the marketing assistant you will identify opportunities,
- leads and routes to market. You will create a robust process for measuring and reporting all sales data.
- Work with Marketing to ensure consistent lead generation.
- Collaborate with leadership to create and train prospecting process.
- Collaborate with leadership team to create and train lead qualification process.
- Hire high-performing salespeople according to business staffing guidelines.
- Train new salespeople to ensure success.
- Manage day-to-day performance of all sales team members and deliver reviews.
- Work with sales leadership to generate ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives.
- Lead and schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings with sales and marketing team and leadership.
- Track sales team KPIs and report data to leadership on a regular basis.
- Coach and develop direct reports.
- Implement performance plans according to company procedure.
- Embody company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement.
- Collaborate with IT on sales technology initiatives.
- Meet pre-determined revenue goals through the activities of direct reports.
- Ensure correct usage of CRM process and other sales applications.
- Train and ensure adherence to sales process.
As an experienced sales manager from a food / catering background you will enjoy using your skills in the following:
- Three to five years in a sales representative role; within industry preferred.
- One year of prior management experience or demonstrated willingness and ability to learn management basics.
- Strong intrapersonal skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting.
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
To apply see below