Full-TimeFood Labeller – Dartmoor
£8.00 per hour
Join our team of worker bees, busy providing the country with award-winning organic meat, fruit & veg and grocery produce, delivered direct to their door from our Dartmoor farm.
As one of our valued Labellers, you’ll ensure all our customers’ orders are correctly presented and labelled before sending to dispatch. You’ll be a pivotal team member, working alongside a multi-disciplinary team to ensure our boxes leave our farm in top notch condition and on time.
Who are we?
Eversfield Organic delivers fresh fruit & veg, organic meat, fish and poultry, artisan baked goods and creamy Jersey dairy produce, to homes across the UK. We are lucky enough to work on the Bury family farm, where much of our organic beef and lamb is reared, on the border of Dartmoor just outside Okehampton.
We believe the best food is the result of responsible farming and food production – animal welfare, care for our land and the environment are at the heart of what we do. We are certified organic by the Soil Association and part of the Pasture Fed Livestock Association, showing our dedication to working with nature, not against it.
Our skilled butchery team butcher all our organic meat on the day of dispatch to ensure it is absolutely the freshest it can be. Along with newly picked veg and other fresh produce, our organic meat reaches customers just the following day – you simply can’t get fresher than that!
Is it you we’re looking for?
We’re on the lookout for a labelling maestro, ready to take on our busy processing department. We don’t need you to have heaps of experience, but you’ll need to be energetic and motivated to keep produce moving efficiently to packing and dispatch. You’ll be a positive personality keen to play your part within a bustling team.
We’ll give you all the training you need, although we’ll need you to be self-motivated and happy communicating with all levels of the team. You will also need a full UK driving license.
- Correctly labelling food products to the correct customer specification
- Checking customer orders are correctly fulfilled
- Ensuring high quality standards are maintained for all products
- Operation of food sealing machinery
- Dispatch of goods to transportation
- Maintaining high standards of tidiness and cleanliness in the packing and despatch area
- Keeping accurate and up to date stocktakes as required
The role requires a Monday – Friday working week between 07:00 – 15.30.
What are the perks?
- Working in a lively, sociable team
- 20 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
- A free grocery box every month
- Regular team socials, plus summer and Christmas events
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.00 /hour
- Full UK Driving Licence
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.