Financial Services Administrator –
£24k – £27k
We are looking for a great administrator – with a Financial Services background – and someone who takes ownership. You will help put together a financial proposal for clients and deliver a wonderful 1st class service.
You will be expected to continue to learn and grow your understanding of products available and have a basic knowledge of pensions and investments, and hold or working towards the Certificate in Financial Services. Full support will be provided to allow you complete a L&D plan.
What will the role of Administrator – Financial Services include?
- Contracts – administration of pension contracts (including SSAS, SIPP and personal pensions), General Investment Accounts and ISAs
- Preparation – assisting Financial Planners with pre-meeting/pre-contract preparation including research into clients’ existing arrangements and the production of compliant illustrations, supporting documentation and application forms
- Processing – assisting with both new business application forms, proposals and supporting documentation and activities with existing clients such as fund switches, withdrawals and assignments of policies
- Recording and updating of relevant client information in the back-office system and completing any actions required following a client review meeting
- Office systems and administration – providing support with the development and maintenance of the standard operating systems and standard operating process (SOP) of the firm including general day to day office administration.
For the role of an Administrator in Financial Services, we are looking for someone with:
- Exceptional ability to effectively use a variety of software (i.e. MS Office, CURO, Finametrica)
- Hold or working towards Certificate in Financial Services
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Tactful, trustworthy, diplomatic and able to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Able to undertake some repetitive work, while maintaining an eye for detail and a focus on accuracy
- Comfortable working on own initiative, setting and managing personal goals, directing workflow and managing often conflicting deadlines.
As well as the basic salary of £24k – £27k, the company also runs a discretionary bonus scheme, enhanced holiday package and pension, training and much more!
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BUTTON BELOW.
- Address Exeter, Devon
- Salary Offer £20,000 - £40,000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10