Full-Time Financial Services Administrator – Exeter
Finacial Services Administrator
£18k + Great Benefits Package
Our client, who is the financial services industry, is a growing company and there is scope for you to be involved in each key business area as part of this role. You will be given a full induction programme along with regular training to ensure that you have the knowledge and expertise for you to grow and develop. The company have ambitious plans to grow the business over the next five years. With this in mind, you will have the opportunity to specialise in areas of the business which interest you.
Your experience does not need to be in the financial sector, but more a great attitude and aptitude to learn about the industry with a want to grow and develop, along with the company.
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE AS FINANCIAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR INCLUDE?
- Acting as front of house to meet and greet clients and prospective clients
- Opening and locking up the offices on days (as required)
- Providing PA and administration support to the business
- Assisting with networking and business development initiatives
- Assisting with our role as the representative for the company’s charity.
The package would include:
- Starting salary of £18,000 pa, with annual discretionary salary reviews
- Employer pension contributions of 8% of your salary with effect from the end of any probation period
- Death in service, and a generous sick pay and annual leave entitlement
- Opportunity for a discretionary bonus
- Ability to earn ad hoc bonuses in relation to any clients that you personally introduce to the business.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.
Sarah West Recruitment’s expertise is commercial office and sales based recruitment, at any level, on a contract or permanent basis. We are a team of recruitment industry experts with an absolute commitment to excellence throughout the recruitment process.
Sarah West Recruitment offers a high level of industry experience and excellent local knowledge. Whether you are a business looking for staff or someone looking for work, call us and find out why we believe we are the best employment agency to help you.