Finance Assistant / Admin – Exmouth
- Exmouth, England, United Kingdom
- Less than 20,000
- Job category: Administration & Office
- Post date:15 Jan 2018
- Share job:
Finance Assistant/ Admin (Part time)
Are you looking for a part time role and have good admin skills? Whilst this role is within the Finance team, and it is desirable that you have accounts experience this is not a necessity. More, it is that you are numerate and have a natural eye for detail.
The role is for 16 hours/ week, with some flexibility. The preference is that you will work mornings, but your start time could be 9.30am, and be able to work on a Friday.
What will the role of Finance Assistant/ Admin include?
- Recording and reconciling the cash and cards taken at the facility and online for each area of the business’ operation. This will include investigation of variances, preparation of daily banking and liaison with Head Office Finance
- Ensuring safe custody of all money received through each shift, that floats are correct and regular safe checks made
- Preparation of invoices for payment
- Dealing with general and telephone enquiries as required
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail
- Filing and basic accounting functions
- Other duties as may be required, including recording goods into stock, and stock control.
Skills and experience that we are looking for:
- Good communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Team player.