PermanentField Care Supervisor – Bristol
Field Care Supervisor
£19,000 to £21,000 per annum
Summary of role
Responsible for implementing field based quality control systems and providing support to all Care & Support Workers within a defined area.
- To carry out Individual Needs Assessments for new and potential clients.
- To conduct risk assessments as part of the Individual Needs Assessment and update these as required as part of the individual’s risk management.
- To carry out introductory visits every time a Care & Support Worker visits a client for the first time.
- To ensure all client visits are always covered.
- To be on-call in case of emergency.
- To liaise closely with Care Coordinators regarding recruitment, permanent allocation of Care & Support Workers and the writing of Care & Support Agreements.
- To identify suitable Care & Support Workers to cover for any absences, this may be due to sickness or holiday.
- To allocate suitable alternative Care & Support Workers when an existing Care & Support Worker notifies that they are unable to attend a call.
- To facilitate the practical induction of all new Care & Support Workers.
- To provide and facilitate in-field training as and when appropriate.
- To identify any additional training needs of Care & Support Workers and report accordingly.
- To conduct client reviews and respond to Individual Review Forms completed by Care & Support Workers as soon as possible.
- To urgently report any changes in a Care & Support Worker’s or client’s schedule to the Care Coordinator.
- To monitor, supervise and mentor all Care & Support Workers in the field.
- To provide support to all Care & Support Workers in the field.
- To monitor all clients for service and Care & Support Worker satisfaction.
- To ensure accuracy and completeness of all documentation held in clients’ homes.
- To encourage and identify opportunities for Care & Support Workers continuing professional development.
- To ensure that all written reports and administration is up to date.
- To maintain close liaison with both the Care Manager and Care Coordinator.
Field Care Supervisors are responsible for the efficient running of their own specific, defined areas and should vary their hours of work in order to effectively monitor and support all Care & Support Workers and clients.
Field Care Supervisors should spend approximately 95% of their working week in the field with the remaining 5% being spent in the office in order to complete the necessary administrative duties.
To apply please click on the apply online button below and send an up to date cv along with dontact details
Caremark (Bristol) is a specialist provider of home care services for people living in City of Bristol. From our office in Bristol, we offer support to anyone who requires care and support within their own home. Our Care Workers and staff are thoroughly screened , DBS checked & trained on Care Certificate Standards before they start work for Caremark.