Experienced Estimator – St Austell
- Saint Austell, England, United Kingdom
- 40,000 - 60,000
- Job category: Construction & Maintenance
- Post date:1 Nov 2017
- Share job:
£40K – £41K
An interesting and challenging new opportunity has arisen to work for one of the SW’s leading employers. My client requires an Estimator to join their commercial team on a permanent and full time basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Providing estimating policies and strategies to the line manager and directors.
• Preparing estimates within the current company policies and budgets.
• Keep on the lookout for new tender opportunities.
• Meeting with both corporate and private clients at their premises.
• Arrange project tender meetings and contribute towards strategies.
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience in a similar role
• Full driving Licence and own transport
• A HNC or equivalent level 5 construction qualification
• Excellent IT skills
The successful candidate will receive an excellent salary and the opportunity to work for a proactive and expanding business.