Full-TimeExperienced Estimator – St Austell
£40K – £41K
An interesting and challenging new opportunity has arisen to work for one of the SW’s leading employers. My client requires an Estimator to join their commercial team on a permanent and full time basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Providing estimating policies and strategies to the line manager and directors.
• Preparing estimates within the current company policies and budgets.
• Keep on the lookout for new tender opportunities.
• Meeting with both corporate and private clients at their premises.
• Arrange project tender meetings and contribute towards strategies.
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience in a similar role
• Full driving Licence and own transport
• A HNC or equivalent level 5 construction qualification
• Excellent IT skills
The successful candidate will receive an excellent salary and the opportunity to work for a proactive and expanding business.
Established in 2008, Trial Balance Consulting has grown rapidly and 100% organically to become the leading choice for accountancy and finance recruitment in Cornwall, Devon, Somerset, Bristol & Bath.
As one of the most prolific specialist recruiters in the Southwest, our enviable reputation has been built on referral and recommendation, with a particular emphasis on client/candidate care and a no nonsense, jargon free approach to sourcing staff.
We make particular efforts where our marketing is concerned, leaving no stone unturned. As such we believe that we hold the largest database of skilled candidates in the marketplace.