Full-TimeExperienced Bookkeeper – Redruth
£20K – £25K
Trial Balance Consulting have been assigned by a well-established and successful retail business, who seek to recruit an experienced Bookkeeper to join their offices near Redruth. This is a pivotal role within the organisation as the successful candidate will take ownership of the daily accounting life cycle.
Working as part of a small team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
– Inputting and coding of both sales and purchase ledger invoices
– Bank reconciliations
– Producing accounts to Trial Balance
– VAT preparations and submission
– Monthly supplier payments
– Monthly payroll
– Managing aged debtor report through effective credit control
– Provide information as required for the production of accurate management accounts
– Ad hoc assistance with multiple company bank accounts
The successful candidate should:
– Be qualified by experience (or AAT level), and able to perform an all-encompassing Bookkeeping role
– Possess experience of using Sage and Sage Payroll with a strong aptitude to pick up new bespoke systems
– Be an effective team player and able to work as part of a small team
Established in 2008, Trial Balance Consulting has grown rapidly and 100% organically to become the leading choice for accountancy and finance recruitment in Cornwall, Devon, Somerset, Bristol & Bath.
As one of the most prolific specialist recruiters in the Southwest, our enviable reputation has been built on referral and recommendation, with a particular emphasis on client/candidate care and a no nonsense, jargon free approach to sourcing staff.
We make particular efforts where our marketing is concerned, leaving no stone unturned. As such we believe that we hold the largest database of skilled candidates in the marketplace.