Part-TimeEvening Home Care Worker – Taunton
We currently have vacancies for evening staff 16:00 – 22:00 , this can be on a part-time or full-time basis, including an opportunity for guaranteed hours . Care Wyvern provides domiciliary care for adults in and around the Taunton Deane and Wellington areas. Our staff need to be car drivers and have access to a car.
Earn £8.50- £11.20 PH
Care Wyvern provides Full training and career development, including Social care Diplomas, supporting you to make the most of your career in care
Helping people to live as they wish is an incredibly rewarding and fulfilling career where no two days are the same. If you have compassion and commitment, then working as a Social Care Professional for Care Wyvern offers a wonderful chance to assist others in your community.
You will already have more natural skills than you realise to make a great Social Care professional. The qualities we also seek are:
- Excellent communication ability
- Able to work under pressure and flexible towards change
- Able to build professional relationships
- Even tempered and patient
- Able to display empathy and warmth
- Hold a driving licence and access to a car
- Available alternate weekends
We will train you in everything you need to know, through our continuous training programme and constant support via an experienced office team and field supervisors.
- Travel time paid
- Generous tax-free mileage rate
- Mobile phone
- Training, qualifications and career development
- Work available throughout the day and at nights
- Higher wage rates for qualified staff
- Guaranteed hour contracts as well as Zero hour contracts
- Subsidised Health Care package
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.
Care Wyvern currently provides high quality services in domiciliary care in Taunton, Somerset and Mid Devon. We aim to provide these services for people who would like care and support, allowing them to remain as independent as possible.