Reaction Group, one of the UK’s longest established and most respected electrical compliance organisations, is currently recruiting for an Electrician located in the Leeds area.
Successful applicants would mainly be working with minimal supervision to the required quality and safety standards whilst also ensuring that cost effectiveness and a high level of customer satisfaction are maintained.
- Work with minimal supervision
- Work to required quality and safety standards
- Ensure cost effectiveness and a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Hold the City and Guilds 2391 (or 2394/5)
- Hold the City & Guilds 2382 (16th or 17th Edition Wiring Regulations)
- Hold a City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3 Apprenticeship Certificate
- Have at least 2+ years’ experience
- Have a full driving licence
- Be willing to attend customer sites from their own home daily
- Willingness to travel is essential.
- Be polite, approachable and great with customers.
- Good computer skills as all testing results are collected and sent from company Tablets/PDA’s daily.
- Be willing to work unsocial hours when as and when required (evening, weekend and night work) due to the nature of the work involved.
- Must have previous experience of this or a similar role.
The Position benefits from:
- Great basic salary (depending on experience and training needed) based on 40 hours over 5 days a week
- A monthly bonus based on fulfilling job description each month
- All travel time paid for
- All expenses, food and accommodation paid for when staying away from home
- All equipment provided, including company van, laptop, testing equipment and company phone
- Full onsite and office based training
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days paid holiday a year