Full-Time Digital Marketing Manager – Exeter
Digital Marketing Manager
Up to £30k
Our client is a fast growing professional services business based in central Exeter. They have a newly created vacancy for a Digital Marketing Manager – one of a number of roles created as part of their growth plans.
The primary focus of this role is to deliver digital marketing services for a number of core clients and develop long-term client relationships. Their clients are big brands and the company are working with them to improve their online performance.
You’ll be working closely with the digital marketing team and Account Directors. The Digital Marketing Manager role will manage both the implementation and delivery of digital marketing services including SEO, social, CRM, email and biddable media for a portfolio of leading brands.
- Ensure the delivery of digital marketing services to address customer objectives and track performance against agreed key performance indicators
- Support the development of a distinctive approach to digital marketing effectiveness that links with and complements the one established for digital sales effectiveness
- Deliver a digital marketing programme that drives an improved ROI for clients
- Deliver the process and maintain quality standards of work in line with company process and methodology
- Operate as the primary point of contact for digital marketing clients, building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Support the prioritisation of activity and communicate project deliverables/timeframes to the wider team
- Support the smooth and successful introduction of new clients and help to grow opportunities through extensions and cross selling of services
- Produce performance reports that measure results against KPIs and provide key insights and recommendations
- Manage and report on client delivery risks and escalate where required
- Collaborate with analytics, client services and other teams to ensure the best possible client outcomes
- Lead weekly client performance update calls and regular planning meetings
Skills and experience
- At least 2-3 years experience in digital marketing, ideally within an agency environment
- Knowledge across all digital marketing services including SEO, PPC, display and paid social
- Confident in leading client meetings and calls
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of delivering paid media campaigns that improve ROI
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to show initiative
- Can demonstrate experience in stakeholder management
The company offer a great open plan office, clear goals, strong/experienced leadership team, regular socials, increasing benefits package and the opportunity to develop your career.
TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK ON THE APPLY ONLINE BUTTON ABOVE
Sarah West Recruitment’s expertise is commercial office and sales based recruitment, at any level, on a contract or permanent basis. We are a team of recruitment industry experts with an absolute commitment to excellence throughout the recruitment process.
Sarah West Recruitment offers a high level of industry experience and excellent local knowledge. Whether you are a business looking for staff or someone looking for work, call us and find out why we believe we are the best employment agency to help you.