Full-TimeCustomer Support Manager
Customer Support | Account Manager | Technical Support | Customer Care
£18,000 – £25,500 depending on Experience
28 Days Holiday (inc BH) + Pension + Laptop
A unique opportunity to work for an expanding family business that provides cloud-based Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality compliance software. Working closely with the senior management based in our Cornwall office near Roche, to ensure all existing client requirements are met.
On offer is an interesting position in which you will be mentored, and then take charge of this fully autonomous role that commands a great deal of responsibility.
This is a varied role, dealing with local, national and international clients and will require the candidate to have a good telephone manner, patience, great organisational and communication skills and the ability to build long lasting relationships with the clients.
Some technical experience with SaaS would be good and an understanding of the industry sector is preferred but not essential.
· Provide on-boarding and support to new clients
· Continue regular contact and training to existing clients
· Maintaining clients’ annual subscriptions
· Help identify revenue opportunities within the entire client organisation
· New and existing product testing
· Attend trade shows to support sales team
· Liaising with partners
The successful candidate should:
· Have experience in account management or customer support
· Have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
· Be quick to learn and adapt skills and knowledge appropriate to the role
· Have excellent time management, organisation and prioritisation skills
It is preferred that the candidate:
· Have a strong grasp of systems
· Be quick thinking and able to solve problems on the go
· Be focused, determined and comfortable with ongoing account calls
· Have prior knowledge and understanding of SHEQ compliance
· Have some experience of SaaS
· Have MS office experience
Please apply with covering letter and CV. Closing date for applications is 21/6/2018.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE